Tila Taila Base
• Gastric stimulant hence helps in digestion
• Malignant tumours
• Fractured bones
• Diabetes mellitus
1 to 2 pearls 3 times a day
• Sagarlic pearl helps in the proper digestion of food.
• Sagarlic pearl by its decongestant action helps to clear the respiratory passage and by its antibacterial and mucolytic action helps in the treatment of cough. Sagarlic pearl is especially useful in the long term treatment of cold and cough.
• Sagarlic pearl is useful in various disease of heart and blood vessels such as hypertension, atherosclerosis and to reduce cholesterol.
• Garlic has been described in Ayurveda as Sandhaneeya i.e., helps in healing of fractured bones.
• Sagarlic pearl is useful in treatment of diabetes mellitus; epilepsy and several vata vyadhis (rheumatic diseases). In fact Ashtanga Hrudaya Uttarakhanda 39, eulogizes that there is no drug better than garlic in vata vyadhis.
• Garlic is useful in chronic fever, skin disease, internal worms, pain in abdomen, sushruta (Su.46) Ashtanga Hurudaya (Su.6) recommend garlic in urinary disease.
• The other uses of garlic are “Brimhana”, “Vrushya”, (Increase vigour & Vitality), digestive, gentle laxative, Balavarnakara (improves complexion), Jeernajwara (Chronic fever), piles, skin diseases and internal worms, Anti-inflammatory, good to the eyes and hair, tumours, expectorant useful in urinary diseases.
Garlic may help decrease LDL and total cholesterol levels while raising good cholesterols (high density lipoprotein, or HDL), decreasing platelet aggregation (helps the blood flow more easily), and decreasing blood pressure.
(University of Maryland Medical center )
Blister Pack of 12 X 10s